Flexible Powered Roller Conveyors
Powered flexible roller conveyors.
Total flexible conveyor control for high volume environments. With a robust construction, these expanding motor powered flexible roller conveyors provide cost effective flexible conveying solutions.
They are easy and quick to manoeuvre in or out of trucks for more efficient, safer, easier loading and unloading. Motor power ensures a maximum 2 person operation on even the longest runs.Whether you need a flexible power roller conveyor available every hour or just a few times a week, these units will help you to reduce vehicle turnaround time and thereby increase productivity. They are ready to plug in and go right out of the box and there are also neat features that can be used to make boxes queue up on the conveyor before removal where products touching and pushing on each other might be undesirable.
- Key features of extending powered roller conveyor systems
- Support legs are fully adjustable from 650mm to 1100mm as standard.
- Up to 300 Kg’s load capacity per linear metre based on a level working height.
- Standard conveyor widths to keep costs down. Special widths on request.
- All support legs have welded braces for additional strength and rigidity.
- Heavy duty castors for maximum manoeuvrability.
- The castor wheel incorporates a foot operated brake.
- Roller Centres, for small products, small hooks can be fitted to the conveyor to prevent the rollers opening up too much. However this does limit expansion.