Flexible Expanding Gravity PVC Skatewheel Conveyor
Flexible Extending Skatewheel Conveyors Skatewheel conveyors are rugged conveyors ideally suited for many roles from packaging and flexible assembly lines to loading and unloading of trucks and containers. The extending conveyor is easy to move around on heavy duty castors and simply compacts to a quarter of its size when not in use. They are very easy to quickly manoeuvre in or out of trucks for more efficient, safer, easier loading and unloading. Extendable skatewheel conveyors can also be connected together with hooks or even manufactured in custom lengths to suit your individual flexible conveying needs. If your application requires a length that is not listed in the above chart, please call for assistance. We are here to help you get the best value for money.
Download flexible BZP & PVC skatewheel conveyor 2017 price lists in the Features sections below.
Flexible Expanding PVC Skatewheel Conveyor
|Conveyor Width (mm)|
|Length Closed/Open (mm)||300||400||400 HD*||500||600||700||800||900||1000||1200|
Height options, (One must be chosen) all have a zero price as it’s included in the conveyor price.
- Height A = 450mm to 700mm
- Height B = 650mm to 1100mm
- Height C = 900mm to 1500mm
End stop (If required)
- Fixed roller type = £33.75 for conveyors up to 600mm wide. £43.13 for conveyors from 700mm to 1200mm wide
- Fixed plate type = £33.75 for conveyors up to 600mm wide. £43.13 for conveyors from 700mm to 1200mm wide
- Drop down plate type = £45.00 (Not available on conveyors wider than 600mm)
Connecting plates (Set) (If required) = £23.44
Prices are ex works UK and do not include delivery or VAT. Sold in accordance with ASL terms and conditions of sale, details available on request.
– Support legs are fully adjustable from 650mm to 1100mm as standard. – Up to 300 Kg’s load capacity per linear metre based on a level working height. – Standard conveyor widths to keep costs down. Special widths on request. – All support legs have welded braces for additional strength and rigidity. – Heavy duty castors for maximum manoeuvrability. The castor wheel incorporates a foot operated brake. – Roller Centres – for small products, small hooks can be fitted to the conveyor to prevent the rollers opening up too much. However this does limit expansion. Call us to discuss your application.
What’s the difference between a typical roller conveyor and an extendable skatewheel conveyor? 1. The conveyor will compress to a smaller length than a compatible roller conveyor when closed. 2. The weight of the skatewheel conveyor is less than a full width roller version, making it easier to handle. 3. Sometimes, but not always, with packages that are not totally flat on the base, skatewheels can be more forgiving and allow better movement. Whether you need a flexible roller conveyor available every hour or just a few times a week, these units will help you to reduce vehicle turn around and thereby increase productivity. Key features of extending powered roller conveyor systems