Flexible conveyors are a versatile and cost-effective solution when loading and unloading goods. With options of PVC, steel and skatewheel rollers, A.S Conveyor Systems are the flexible conveyor supplier with the answers.
Whether you need a roller conveyor available every hour or just a few times a week, these units will help you to reduce vehicle turn around in packing environments and increase efficiency in production areas. The boxes on these mobile expanding conveyors follow the line of the conveyor, whatever that may be. So if you want to work around an awkward pillar in your workshop or warehouse, no problem.
Key features of expanding flexible conveyor systems include:
- Standard roller widths - From 300mm to 1200mm.
- 50mm diameter rollers - Available in heavy duty steel zinc plated tube, PVC or with skatewheels.
- Self tracking – Boxes follow the shape of the flexible conveyor path without using side guides.
- Adjustable Height – Adjustable locking bolts to raise or lower the height of the conveyor. Available in heights of 450mm to 1500mm in stages.
- Castors with brakes – 127mm x 38mm swivel castors roll easily. Castor brakes lock both wheel and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use.
- End stops – Control the boxes as they make their way to the end of the conveyor.
If you are not satisfied with your current flexible conveyor manufacturer, have a look at our extensive range by clicking on the image below where you will find prices and more information.