Type20 Miniature Conveyor Belt
For Accessories please see below.
Type20 miniature belt conveyors
There are 2 standard conveyor widths of 20mm and 60mm (19mm and 59mm belt widths).
There are 2 standard lengths, 500mm and 1000mm (Special lengths on request).
There are 2 standard speeds, 9M/min and 27M/min which can be variable with the optional speed controller.
Plug in 240VAC to 24V transformers are also optional.
|Type20A20 (9M/min 20mm wide)||£199.00||£239.00|
|Type20B20 (27M/min 20mm wide)||£248.00||£270.00|
|Type20A60 (9M/min 60mm wide)||£236.00||£259.00|
|Type20B60 (27M/min 60mm wide)||£263.00||£285.00|
Accessories – Optional
Adjustable speed controller on/off 24VDC in Variable 24VDC out = £72.50.ea
Power supply UK 240v 1ph in, 24VDC out with jack plug to fit speed controller = £13.75ea
Slot nut to fit accessories, mounts from front face of slot. M3, M4 and M5 threads = £0.60ea
Price are ex works UK, sold under our standard terms and conditions.
- Belt width : 19mm (20mm wide profile width) and 59mm (60mm wide profile) as standard.
- Belt type : Blue flexible FDA as standard with positive belt tracking.
- Length :500mm and 1000mm as standard. Other lengths are possible from 150mm and beyond the standard 1000mm but subject to application (Please contact us to discuss) and surcharge for special belt length manufacture.
- Speed : Nominally 9M/min (Option A) & 27M/min (Option B) Under no or very low load, slower under heavier loads.
- Motor Motor voltage 24V DC – current (no or very low load) 0.15A – max 0.42A
- Weight capacity : Nominally up to 1kg/M but dependent on motor type selected, product and environment- please ask.
The Type20 miniature belt conveyor systems are versatile and extremely compact. Mini belt conveyors are used for small parts transport in automated machines with little conveyor space. These very small conveyors have small external DC motors, direct drive, at the drive end. As they are used for transporting mainly small, light parts in applications such as small parts manufacture, food, pharmaceuticals etc. The weight capacities are not high and the speeds are relatively low as standard compared to AC motor driven belt conveyors.
Speed controller has a jack plug input 24VDC 0.1A compatible with the 24VDC power supply. The method for the variable speed is PWM or pulse width modulation. The speed adjustment can only provide from 9M/min downwards because of how PWM works, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation.
The speed controller is housed in a robust aluminium casing with an on/off/adjust knob. – Price = £49.50ea 240VAC to 24VDC transformer. Converts mains electricity to 24VDC power for the Type20 miniature conveyor. Has jack plug compatible with the speed controller. Can be used without speed controller. – Price = £19.50ea. Slot nuts available for inserting into the aluminium profile so accessories and mounting plates can be fitted. In thread sizes M3, M4, M5 – Price = £0.60ea. All prices shown do not include VAT or transport and packaging.